Mid-Atlantic Dental Partners is a growing regional dental support organization founded on the principle that high-quality dental care requires a three-way partnership between the patient, the dentist and their support organization.
Dental Assistants are an important and valued part of our team!
We are growing and are looking for exceptional team members to grow with us. We are looking for a qualified, upbeat, professional and motivated Dental Assistant who is ready to help change the lives of the patients they serve in their community, while adding value to a great team, and enjoying what they do.
What We Offer
• Health Benefits
• Competitive salary
• Paid Time Off
• Room to Advance
• Cutting Edge Technology
• Must have prior work experience as a Dental Assistant
• Associate degree or certificate from college or technical school
• X-Ray license required
Visit us at www.mid-atlanticdental.com to learn more about one of the country’s fastest growing DSO’s.
• Assist the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures.
• Set up and breakdown operatory post treatment.
• Take, develop and mount dental radiographs (x-rays).
• Manage infection control - prepare and sterilize instruments and equipment.
• Provide patients with instructions for oral care following all dental treatment