Mid-Atlantic Dental Partners is looking for an EFDA to work in an exciting, well established practice, with cutting technology.We are currently looking for a highly qualified EFDA to join us.
This position is FULL TIME (Tues-Thurs 8am-5pm and Fri 8am-2pm) and located in
GLEN MILLS. PA.
• Communicate effectively with team members and patients
• Digital radiography
• Alginate impression
• Pour up models
• Prepare patients for oral examination and assist clinicians in providing treatment
• Provide an exceptional patient experience
• Universal precautions
• Make temporaries
• Co-chart with Doctor
• Must have prior work experience as an EFDA
• Associate degree or certificate from college or technical school
• X-Ray license required
Please apply through this posting.
914 953 7126