Mid-Atlantic Dental Partners is looking for an experienced
ORTHODONTIC FRONT DESK PATIENT EXPERIENCE COORDINATOR to work in an exciting Orthodontic practice with cutting technology.
We are currently looking for a highly qualified Orthodontic Front Desk Patient Coordinator to join the team.
This position is Full time 5 days a week located in Wilmington, Del.
- Confirm all new patient appointments
- Escort new patients back for rapport building
- Be involved in consultation process
- Contract presentation at conclusion of consult and conversion to start
- Follow up with will-call (thank you card within 2 days) and recall patient
- Review Orthodontic treatment and generate Orthodontic payment charges
- Verify that all contracts are complete and accurate
- Correct attachment of insurance plan in system
- Submission of claims to insurance company electronically through Claim Connect
- Handle the monitoring and collection of patient balances
- Monitor patient compliance
- Handle patient account adjustments through A/R finance team
- Handle refunds through A/P finance team
- Monitor daily, weekly, and monthly reports
Apply via this ad.
For more information, please contact:
Director of Talent Recruiting
Mid Atlantic Dental Partners