Mid-Atlantic Dental Partners is a growing regional dental support organization founded on the principle that high-quality dental care requires a three-way partnership between the patient, the dentist and their support organization.
Dental Hygienists are an important and valued part of our team.
We are growing and are looking for exceptional team members to grow with us.
What We Offer Our Hygienists
• Health Benefits
• Continuing Education
• Room to Advance
Dental Hygiene license from an accredited dental hygiene program, with an Associate degree or higher
Visit us at www.mid-atlanticdental.com to learn more about one of the country’s fastest growing DSO’s.
• Checking gums and teeth for oral abnormalities
• Taking and developing dental x-rays
• Educating patients on oral hygiene
• Developing care plans for maintaining good dental hygiene
• Smoothing and polishing metal restorations
• Fluoride administration and sealant applications
• Administering local anesthetic
• Removing stains and plaque
• Placing filling materials, temporary fillings, and periodontal dressings