Mid-Atlantic Dental Partners is looking for a Dental Assistant or EFDA to work in an exciting, well established practice, with cutting technology.
We are currently looking for a highly qualified Dental Assistant or EFDA to join us.
This position is Full Time and is located in Newtown Square, Pa
• Communicate effectively with team members and patients
• Digital radiography
• Alginate impressions
• Pour up models
• Prepare patients for oral examination and assist clinicians in providing treatment
• Provide an exceptional patient experience
• Universal precautions
• Make temporaries
• Co-chart with Doctor
• Must have prior work experience as a Dental Assistant
• Associate degree or certificate from college or technical school
• X-Ray license required
Neil H. Goldman